
Last week we went and saw
Lifehouse and
Daughtry at the E-Center. I've been looking forward to this concert for a really long time because
Lifehouse is my FAVORITE and haven't been here in about two years. The concert was LOUD (am I getting old? Probably since by 11 p.m. I was exhausted).
Lifehouse did such an amazing job.
Daughtry was really good too - he was my favorite his season on Idol - but I could have listened to
Lifehouse all night.


3 comments:
Love it!! It was a fun concert! It was great to hang out with you too!
Sounds like fun. So did you hear the Backstreet Boys are coming? I so want to go but the only problem is it's 8 days after the baby is due.
Looks like fun! Marcos and I need to get out and do some young, fun stuff again before we get REALLY old. :)
Post a Comment