I just wanted to make my last post as a single woman. I'm so excited to marry my best friend tomorrow! It's all very surreal and I'm not sure when it'll all hit me but I feel so blessed. I'm really excited for all the planning to be over and see what everything looks like and just have a really fun time. My whole family, both sides, will be in town. We'll miss Dallin's brother who is on a mission but we are so thankful for his love and support and the service he is giving the Lord.
I hope to see you all tomorrow. Come eat some yummy food! Hooray for marriage and Dallin being the most wonderful man I know!
2 comments:
Good Luck tomorrow! Marriage has only gotten better in my big 3 years of experience. I am sorry we won't be able to make it, but can't wait to see the pics.
Enjoy!
It seems like you just announced you were engaged! Crazy! We are coming for some yummy food for sure. In my almost 8 years of marriage, the biggest lesson I have learned is communication is key! Talk about everything, this will keep you best friends.
Good luck tomorrow, and get some sleep tonight, you will need it!
Post a Comment