Sunday, February 14, 2016

Zoey's Birthday Party


We celebrated Miss Zo on Sunday, Valentine's Day.  Our families and close friends were so kind to come to my in-laws house and celebrate with us.  Zoey was so excited to have her friends Phin and Hailey there to play with.  I'm sooo glad she has such great friends who she loves.

This year I let her pick her party and she wanted a Minnie Mouse party.  My mother-in-law did such a cute job with the decorations.  (My mom was still trying to recover from my sister's wedding two days prior).  I decided we'd do salad and a soup bar with breadsticks.  I made a chicken noodle soup, my mom made a taco soup, my sister-in-law did Olive Garden's Chicken Gnocci soup (yum!) and my mother-in-law did a vegetable beef.  We had way too much food - like always - but we made good work of it.  I don't think anybody left hungry!  

Zoey had a blast opening all her presents and was spoiled rotten.  She also loved handing out little Valentines and mini-bubbles as party favors.  The kids also went and played in the teepee and had a tea party.  Zoey did great at blowing out the candle on her Minnie cake and even ate some cake this year!  She said he didn't like the Elmo cupcakes from last year's party but she didn't even try it so...

It was a great party and I just love celebrating my little Zo Zo.  She's getting so big and grown up, I can't believe she's 3!  Read the other post I did on her for more details on what my little threenager is up to.












No comments: