Thursday, May 28, 2015

27 Weeks **Baby #2***

Symptoms: Sharp, stabby pains in my ligaments.  Starting to get little feet/elbows/knees/who knows into my ab muscles and organs where I have to push back for relief.  Lower back pain.  I'm waddling - I'm carrying this baby so low.

Cravings: ice cream, Gatorade - guess I'm a little dehydrated.

Clothes: One of my maternity capris is a little tight and baby boy doesn't like it and kicks a lot.  I can't wear my maternity belt to help my back or ligaments either, he kicks it so hard.  He might not be a snuggler... :(

To Remember: First time in Yellowstone for Zoey and Dallin!  I got really tired the first day from so much walking and could barely move by the end of the day.  The hotel beds were quite hard so I kept waking up so sore.  Baby boy doesn't seem to like me touching him or resting my arms on him and kicks back quite hard whenever he feels cramped.  Sometimes it almost makes me nauseous he goes so crazy.  It's such a blessing though.

To Do:  Get Zoey's old clothes put away, clean out some drawers, reorganize a bunch of stuff in the bedroom and closet.

No comments: