

I debating between a lady bug party or an Elmo party. Both are red and fit accordingly with Valentine's Day. But since she loves Elmo sooo much, and my mother-in-law had tons of Elmo cut outs for her Cricut, I went with Elmo.
I tried to keep things a bit more low-key this year and not run myself ragged like last. I'm super happy with how things turned out! We made our own Elmo decorations and the hardest thing I did was the cupcakes. But with Pinterest and a lot of praying, they were actually super easy and turned out great!


It was fun to be together with family and close friends on the day of love to celebrate our little love bug. Zoey's little friend was born on the exact same day as her so we went to his party first then headed to set up for hers. When we walked into my parents house she yelled, "My birthday party!!!" LOL! She was super excited and was running everywhere. Balloons were quite the hit.

Little stinker, while she was eating, would drink her water, spit it out on her tray then slurp it back up like a cat. She ended up soaked! Luckily I brought a spare outfit just knowing how prone she is to messes lately. She was enthralled by the fire on the candle and tried to very hard to blow it out. She got close enough she actually singed some hair! Yikes! Zoey was super polite and thanked everyone before opening each present. It was so fun to have her playing with her little friends and I think they all had a good time. We missed a few but hope to catch them next time!
1 comment:
I can't believe she's 2 already! And super adorable to boot.
Post a Comment