Since we're adults now and own a home, his presents were centered around that. He got a new lawnmower and keeps asking me if it's lame that he's so excited about it. I think it's really cute. He goes out and reads the instruction manual, puts all the oil and gas in, and takes it on test spins around his parents' yard. He actually got to use it to mow their lawn and our lawn this past week. It's really endearing how excited he is. My parents are getting us a new front door for our birthdays. I'm really excited about that too because it will be a nice finishing touch to updating our older home. He did get some clothes from Zoey and me for his birthday too.
Happy #32 to the love of my life!
1 comment:
I am getting so excited to see your house! I probably should have seen a before and after....hopefully you have been taking pictures and can do a post once you have moved in.
Post a Comment