
Turning 32 wasn't so bad. One of my favorite things was all the Facebook messages and texts I got from so many people I love. Some I hadn't heard from in a long while and it was great to hear from them. My actual birthday I had to work so that was whatever. My mom and grandpa stopped by and brought me a couple cupcakes and then Dallin sent me flowers which made my day super nice.

Mary kept Zoey extra long that day and after work I met Dallin downtown at the Cheesecake Factory at City Creek. It's not my most favorite place but we had giftcards and I really do like the Chicken Marsala. Dal unfortunately wasn't feeling too well that was a bummer.
When we got home Zoey helped me open my presents. I got some shoes, a notebook, and a necklace. I spent the night watching TV and working on my contract job. It was a nice, pretty relaxing day.

The next day I had a doctor's appointment and Dallin took a half day to come home and mow the lawn so we could play all weekend. That night we went to the Greek Festival (yum!) with some friends and Saturday we hit up the temple. It was a really nice birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment