
Last night I set to baking with my helpful elf Dallin. Five hours worth of it. We did cinnamon/white chocolate popcorn, mint dipped Oreos, gingerbread cakeballs dipped in white chocolate and chocolate cakeballs dipped in cherry chocolate or mint chocolate.
We set them all out on cute little plates I've been storing for 349 days. But the 75% off at Tai Pan was worth the closet space!
Neighbor gifts are now done and ready to be delivered and my stress-level has decreased significantly!

4 comments:
oh my goodness... I wish I was one of you neighbors! YUM!!!!
The plates are adorable...definitely worth storing. I just dipped oreos myself and it made me think of you:)
You are so cute! You are such a great homemaker!!! Love it! I'm doing my baking monday and tuesday and I cannot wait! love you!
Wow! And I love your hair too by the way!
Post a Comment