I'm not a minivan person and much would have preferred an SUV but our finances dictated otherwise. I found a van at Rand's in Bountiful and by the time I got there, it had been sold. So we put money down on a blue one there but I just hated, HATED, the color. My brother found one just like the one that had been sold, up at Kentson in Bountiful and by the time I got there the next day, it had been sold too! But they had another gray one and a black one. Thus, I had to make the tough choice on color.
Kentson wasn't going to give me much for my Altima (and the light had gone OFF so they didn't even know about the catalytic converter) and suggested I try and sell it on my own. Late Monday night I put it on KSL.com just for fun (with NO pictures!) and had an offer within an hour. !!! They low-balled me hard core, but I marked it up a ton and told him I'd be willing to take that offer because the light keeps coming on and off.
I was PRAYING the next day that he followed through and the light wouldn't come on. He even brought a thing to check the error code and didn't seem concerned by it and my car was sold and I went and picked up the van! I decided on gray because of the kids and since I wash my car only when it gets an oil change. It's a pretty fancy machine and I'm loving all the room it gives us and that the doors don't swing open and they are automatic. Zoey kept asking about our car but has warmed up to the van. She insists on climbing in it herself then climbing into her car seat herself. Which is fine and dandy except it's -10 degrees outside and I'm trying to patiently wait for her to scale Mt. Everest. But we love it and are thankful for something to get us from point A to point B comfortably. Kentson Auto was great to work with, by the way. Just be sure to snatch something up quick as they also sell their cars online and they go fast!
1 comment:
Wow that was fast! Sounds like it was meant to be!
Post a Comment